Jeep Mania !!

Pour ceux qu avoir un jeep est un mode de vie !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-08-2019 08:46:26

alexan
Nouveau membre

BREITLING NAVITIMER 8 A45330101C1A1 Replica Watch

Greubel Forsey Balancier Contemporain
Greubel Forsey Balancier Contemporain is available in three styles,greubel forsey double tourbillon 30° technique , two gemstone suits and a platinum version. Every aspect of this watch shines like a clock. In short, fascinating aesthetics complement the flawless finishing and mechanical excellence.

In the fine world of fine watchmaking, watchmaking has continued the tradition of purists for centuries. Some companies have been in operation for two or three hundred years. History often gives legitimacy and implies a significant degree of expertise. However, sometimes practitioners of fine watchmaking will abandon this accepted wisdom.

This respected company is known for its tourbillon. However, Greubel Forsey not only copied the invention of Breguet in 1801, but also envisioned the coveted adaptation of the 'whirlwind'. For example, the Double Tourbillon 30° consists of two cages that rotate at different speeds and are positioned at different angles. This "invention" provides superior accuracy and balances positional errors caused by gravity. Several models of the brand use this proprietary technology.

Double tourbillon 30°

Despite the originality of the Double Tourbillon 30°, Greubel Forsey has never stopped looking for innovation. As the name suggests, the Quadruple Tourbillon uses four tourbillons connected to a spherical differential. The system gives "accurate and reliable timing rates, especially in stable positions." The Quadruple Tourbillon is Maison's second invention.Harry Winston watches replica

Quadruple Tourbillon

Innovation is at the heart of the Greubel Forsey paradigm. The proactive company has planned seven inventions. It provides a solution to the problem that few people think of. However, the answers provided have led to cognitive approval. The brand's relentless pursuit of perfection is extraordinary.

I often write high-end watches and marvel at the end. In particular, I like the bridge that is hand-cut. The goal of chamfering or angle is to apply a 45° angle between the deck and its sides. The best example of this technique shows that the bevel width does not fluctuate or change. In addition, the chamfered edges exhibit a bright sheen that contrasts sharply with adjacent surfaces.

For finisseur, the most challenging surface treatment is black polishing (sometimes referred to as "mirror polishing" or "mirror polishing"). This mirror-like surface looks almost black from some angles and white at other angles. Black polishing captures light and provides excellent contrast. Typically, tin plates and fine diamond pastes are used to achieve this type of polishing. The final surface should be completely flat and free of defects.

Although Greubel Forsey fake watches for sale may not be the oldest Maison, its young people have nothing to do with its expertise. I can say unequivocally that, in my opinion, Greubel Forsey is the most exciting index.

My favorite Greubel Forsey model

Over the years, I have checked various Greubel Forsey watches and temporarily placed them on my wrists, noting their costly costs. Some examples I like, succumb to highly original aesthetics, technical virtues and unparalleled finishes. In contrast, the appearance of some timepieces does not match my preferences. However, regardless of the shape of the model, the entire process is mechanically accurate and complete. Quite simply, watchmaking is no better than this.

In SIHH in 2019, the Swiss company launched a new watch called Greubel Forsey Balancier Contemporain. The watch has a medium-sized gold case and is available in three styles, a simple version and two gemstone sets. Normally, I would avoid the gem-set watch, but when the platinum version is attached to my wrist, I immediately succumb to its charm.

Although many dials are flat, Greubel Forsey Balancier Contemporain uses a three-dimensional structure in addition to the prominent hour markers. Many levels of watches and clocks bring a lot of interest.BRM V12-44-GTN-ESPANIA replica

Hours and minutes are displayed on the eccentric dial at 3 o'clock. This multi-layered gold dial features mother-of-pearl and a polished beveled circle. Openings at 6 o'clock and 8 o'clock provide an extra balanced view.

Sitting on the sander, just below the hour and minute display, is a power reserve indicator. A lightweight hand follows the curved trajectory above the neatly marked. When the two barrels in series are completely wound, the movement can automatically run for 72 hours (timekeeping power reserve - see below). The mirror-polished scale of the power reserve causes a beautiful reflection of the nearby carved spring tube.

At noon, the golden chaton is housed in a polished sink and adheres to superb watchmaking. The smaller chaton is located adjacent to it and is almost hidden by the hour and minute displays above.Blancpain L-Evolution Watches

A small second hand display is presented at a level less than the power reserve indicator described above. The dial of the small seconds display is mother-of-pearl, neat black brush strokes. Similar to the main hour and minute display, the small seconds hand indicates a polished beveled circle.

The final stage is the main unit for the large balance wheel and support bridge. The bridge has hand-polished bevels and countersinks, flat black polished and straight sides. On the simple model, the balance bridge and escapement are located above the wide mirror-polished sea surface, giving the balance a bright reflection view of the swing. The gem-set version features frosting under the balance and gives up the black finish.

The decision to create a multi-level dial maintains the revered design language of Greubel Forsey exact replica watches . It abandons the flat appearance of many dials, but has a sculptural look, full of layers, textures and finishes. This method does increase the depth of the meter, but its 12.25mm thickness is not cumbersome.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com