Jeep Mania !!

Pour ceux qu avoir un jeep est un mode de vie !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-03-2020 09:51:29

alexan
Nouveau membre

Chopard MILLE MIGLIA LIMITED EDITION Steel MENS Copy Watch 168511-3036

https://www.chronosale.co/images/Richard%20Mille%20watch%20RM%2061-01%20Ultimate%20Edition%20Yohan%20Blake.jpg

Richard Mille launches new Yohan Blake RM 61-01 Ultimate Edition

Ordinary readers will remember that I was lucky, last year I went to Doha to participate in the 2019 World Athletics Championships.RICHARD MILLE RM 61-01 Ultimate Edition Yohan Blake, Here I have the opportunity to sit down with Yohan Blake to discuss his career, which is what motivates him and his watch (you can read the article here). In our chat, he mentioned that he has been working with Richard Mille to develop a new model that will be available during the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. In fact, this summer Olympics will be Blake's last professional Olympics, so this new watch is important to him. Blake and Richard Mille have been working on this new watch, and RM partners will not be disappointed with it for two years. result? 150 pieces of limited edition of RM 61-01 Yohan Blake.

In the words of Richard Mille, RM61-01 is a young sibling of RM59-01 worn by Yohan Blake and becoming its iconic model. RM59-01 Yohan Blake is an eye-catching watch with a butter-coated surface that represents his home country and has the iconic "Beast Bridge", echoing the runner's unique pointer position. The manual winding tourbillon is limited to 50 pieces.

The new model is based on RM61-01 released in 2014. The final version of Yohan Blake will be the last iteration of RM61-01, replica men watches,which seems appropriate, because this year will be the last Olympic Games that Blake will participate in. In previous versions, the case was made of TZP ceramic, while the ultimate version had a Quartz TPT case, Carbon TPT bezel and case back, and a strap made of Carbon TPT. The science behind these composites is serious! The material of the bezel and bottom cover is made by interweaving 600 layers of Quartz TPT and Carbon TPT. The thickness of each layer is 45 microns, and the direction of each layer is changed by 45 degrees. As a result, when the components are milled in the factory, different layers produce unique patterns on each component.

The watch has a highly skeletonized movement, which is made of PVD-treated titanium and has a power reserve of 55 hours. My favorite part-tested to withstand forces up to 5000 g! so many. Astronauts will withstand up to 3 g of force when the shuttle launches, and Formula One drivers will withstand up to 5 to 6 g of force during corners. Blake is fast-really fast. But I think even he will try to break this barrier! replica watches for sale

motion
The RM61-01 movement has hours, minutes and seconds. 55-hour power reserve

case
50.2mm Quartz TPT and Carbon TPT bezel and caseback with Carbon TPT strap

strap
Black rubber

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com